These posts are firelight content.
- Does the Bible speak against marital rape? Yes… I think it’s hidden in Jesus’s teachings on divorce.
- What was the Hebrew word when David committed adultery and does it imply anything about Bathsheba’s consent?
- On Dobson, domestic violence and DARVO dynamics
- David’s story is no defence for male impunity (and Kavanaugh apologists need to know this)
- 45 reasons why the culture behind #ChurchToo fails to understand consent
- I dated Christian Grey… and I don’t care to see him again (guest post)
- Ruth and Joseph: A closer look at love vs abuse
- Is sex without consent still sex?
- Cancel culture: how it works, what it does, plus four useful examples to have at your fingertips
- Currency for closure? On vulnerability and storycraft in a #metoo world
- On telling wives and girlfriends about their partner’s misogyny – please be careful
- The lying abusers who pose as victims: lessons from Mr Wickham
- 10 uncomfortable realities in Morgan Freeman’s statement on sexual harassment
- This is how it feels to call out abuse and not be believed
- #ThatsHarassment: David Schwimmer makes six short videos showing sexual consent violations