These are mostly about my experiences and they’re on pretty much anything.
Reflections on blogging and social media
- The six most satisfying decisions I made in 2020
- About me and my blog – April 2020 edition
- Why am I making piano videos during a time of global crisis?
- I’ve learnt that I can’t blog about virginity, without discussing violence
- I met Sheila Gregoire! And we talked about sex, consent and blogging over ice cream.
- About me and about my blog – April 2019 edition
- An open letter to group admins, from a borderline Aspie
- How do I handle non-responses on social media? Yeah, not great.
- My greatest regrets are when I was trying to be someone I’m not
- New profile picture: grey places and the art of Siku
- Reflections from standing outside the Fifty Shades Darker premiere
Lessons on life
- “Why are you still a Christian? What keeps you in faith?” My answer when a friend asked me these questions
- 8 things that got me through the worst time in my life (in 500 words)
- Ever had a moment when you glimpsed how amazing Jesus is? I just had one. (Whilst studying Deuteronomy. I know, I’m weird)
- To stay or to go? On church, LGBT+ affirmation, and uncomfortable places
- More than memories: why I am not afraid of losing our holiday to epilepsy
- I think I need to grieve – what one year in a DV charity does to you
- This is how it feels to call out abuse and not be believed
- The friend who was always there: on faithfulness, creativity and being me
- Music, perfection and play: shedding childhood shame
- What? A study on Nehemiah? And The Gospel Coalition wrote it?