Posts here look at how sex and romance are portrayed books, films and theatre (including porn and erotica, where relevant). Is it art, artistic licence, or just licence?
(I haven’t done very much of this yet but am planning to do more!)
- “Just don’t do it” review: a zany swipe at abstinence culture — but can it find its audience?
- Endless Second: a brilliant and much-needed play about consent and reconciliation
- An open letter to my pro-porn friend: ethic impossible?
- Less was more: my (spoiler-free) review of the live-action Beauty and the Beast
- 10 things I hope Disney changes from the 1991 Beauty and the Beast