“Never Surrender Dreams” is J Michael Straczinsky’s summary of Babylon 5 in under five words.
I have a sister-site dedicated entirely to devotional content. There you’ll find collections of reflections, poems and theatre sketches.
I’m particularly proud of the series of passion and Easter poems I wrote for 2021 and another poetry series on the fruit of the Spirit.
- Welcoming the Holy Spirit
- Resurrection me: tasting future glory
- Dear Judge (a poem about Brett Kavanaugh)
- But if I have not consent… (a poem inspired by 1 Corinthians 13:1-8)
- Isaiah 58:1-9a (remix) – a call to Christians who campaign
Theatre sketches and plays
- I wrote a two-act stage-play about the prodigal son’s mother, step-mother and half-brother. Wanna read it?
- I wrote a one act stage-play based on the biblical book of Esther – wanna read it?
- Skandalon: Mary teaches the boy Jesus
- His name is John: Elizabeth writes to Mary
- Love vs Abuse: a drama sketch about Boaz and Ruth, Joseph and Potiphar’s wife
See also: A Doubtful Story (published on Ashley Easter’s blog)
- Why am I making piano videos during a time of global crisis?
- The friend who was always there: on faithfulness, creativity and being me
- The Cedar of Lebanon (a short story)
I’m still deciding where I want to go by way of music, however I have a YouTube channel with two playlists of piano instrumentals. The first is a set of hymns and the second is of classical pieces.